The SiteGround Staging tool is designed to provide our WordPress and Joomla users with an easy-to-use way to create and manage development copies of their websites. If you don't want to make experiments on your site that your visitors will see or even break it while developing a new feature - that's the right tool for you.
Our Staging Tutorial covers:
- How to Access the SiteGround Staging and Add Sites to It
- How to Create a Staging Copy of Your Site
- How to Manage your Staging Copies
- Basic and Advanced Push to Live
- How to Restore Your Live Site After Push
"Cowboy coding" is a term for all developers and designers that make changes of their websites on the live environment. Eventually, everyone makes mistakes and in such case you really hope you have a backup. Don't be a cowboy coder, use the SiteGround Staging environment!