Find out how to use the SiteGround GIT cPanel plugin with your site!
SiteGround has developed a special cPanel plugin that allows our customers to create GIT repositories through an easy interface. Currently our plugin supports the following popular web applications:
- Joomla! - versions 1.5.x, 2.5.x and 3.x
- Drupal - versions 6.x and 7.x
To learn how to use the cPanel interface please check the next sections of the tutorial.
- Create a New GIT Repository - Learn how to locate the interface and how to create a new GIT repository
- Clone the Repository Locally - SSH key instructions and exemplary commands for cloning the repository locally and committing it back online
- Exclude Files From the Repository - List of files SG-Git excludes by default from the repository and how you can exclude additional files
- Destroy a Repository - How to delete repositories from the SG-GIT interface