MODx is a CMS application that provides you with easy to learn and use set of tools to build the website you want. With its WYSIWYG editor, module structure and template management system, the creation of a website is a simple task.
Our tutorial covers the following topics:
- Introduction to MODx
Learn more about MODx as a Content Management System.
- MODx InstallationIn this part of the tutorial you will learn more about the MODx system requirements and how to easily perform a MODx installation.
- The MODx Manager
Learn how to configure the various settings for your MODx installation.
- Creating and managing the content of your website with MODxLearn how to crate web pages in MODx, how to publish it, how to add weblinks in the menu and more.
- Changing the looks of your MODx website
Learn how to install new templates for MODx and the basics of editing na existing template.
- Adding additional features and extras to your website
Learn how to add and manage additional modules, plugins and chunks for MODx. Learn how to enable search engine friendly URLs for MODx website.
- Upgrading your MODx application
Learn how to upgrade MODx to the latest stable version.