At this email tutorial we will try to explain how to use web based email addresses at your domain name. You might use email hosting services or regular hosting services which allow web access to emails.
The email tutorial is part of the rich collection of web hosting tutorials, which SiteGround experts have prepared for everyone. Find out how to start your website, how to promote it, how to deal with cPanel, webmail and FTP.
How to use your email services
- Once you have your own domain name, it is very smart to stop using free email addresses and create your personal email. Here you will learn how to create email addresses @ yourdomain.
- The webmail access of your email accounts allow you to open your email at home or at work or from any computer connected to internet. Learn how to access and check your emails via webmail access.
- The POP3/SMTP access allows you to set your email address to work with the convenient email clients such as Outlook express, MS Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird. Learn how to configure your email client.
- Nowadays email spam is reaching amaizing hights and it is always good to protect your mail box from unwanted messages or other forms of abuse. Learn more about email security - spam protection, email filtering, and tracing email addresses.
- Some web hosts will provide you email tools like email domain forwarding, email forwarders, autoresponders, and catch-all email. Here you will learn how to set them.
- Find out how to change the MX Record of your email account.