cPanel is a web based control panel tool, which will help you manage your hosting account through a web interface instead of a console. With cPanel you are able to accomplish your tasks faster and even non-professionals can easily and painlessly operate their website via cPanel.
The cPanel tutorial is part of the rich collection of web hosting tutorials, which SiteGround experts have prepared for everyone. Find out how to start your website, how to promote it, how to deal with cPanel, webmail and FTP.
cPanel offers a rich set of features, ranging from adding an email address to managing sub-domain names. This tutorial will focus on the tasks involved with putting together and maintaining a web site.
CPanel Tutorial includes detailed instructions about:
- How to use your Mail and Webmail managers with cPanel;
- How to use the File manager tool;
- How to use FTP for uploading files on your hosting account;
- How to create MySQL database and user and how to meet them;
- How to create Parked domains;
- How to create Addon domains;
- How to use Cron Jobs;
- How to use HotLink protection;
- How to operate with IP Deny Manager;
- How to install useful web applications with Fantastico auto installer like Mambo, Joomla, phpBB, osCommerce, etc.;
SiteGround has long experience in providing web space for CPanel managed sites. Our web hosting service is an excellent choice for any website for it offers the richest set of features, cPanel-expertized support team and lots of FREE PHP tools like blogs, galleries, CMS, shopping carts, etc.