Key points in developing the SEO strategy of your Joomla website
- Use the right keywords for your web site: Choose the keywords which best describe the content on your site and implement them into your site structure.
- Improve the default SEO setup of Joomla: Configure Joomla's SEO settings using patches and special components.
- Create search-friendly content: Use the right keywords in the right places, producing search-targeted pages. Using Joomla with a blog section is a great way to get more pages into the search engines index.
- Formatting content for users and search engines: Use the right link text for your site links; improve that by making good use of headings and meta tags.
- Keep track of your progress: Using tracking tools and implementing them in Joomla, along with analyzing the results, will help you gain more insight on how to improve your site further.
- How to promote your site: Get more inbound links which will increase the traffic to your site and improve its search ranking.
More on the SEO optimization can be found in this tutorial.
Joomla is a powerful software that is easy to work with once you have the right host to support you. Before you lose any more time with the wrong host, check out the SiteGround Joomla hosting offer.