How to set up a mail account on iPhone?
You will need the following settings to complete the email configuration on your iPhone:
- Name: the name of your email user (e.g. John Smith)
- Address: your email address (e.g. email@example.com)
- Password: the password for your email address. If you don't know it you can change it via cPanel for your hosting account choosing Email Accounts.
- Description: a short description of your email account (e.g. John’s Mail)
Depending on the email protocol POP3 or IMAP there are are different port numbers that you will need use. You can find the email settings (incoming and outgoing host names, port numbers, etc.) in cPanel at Email Accounts, select More and choose Configure Email Client:
- Host Name: the email server address
- User Name: the email address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Password: the password for the above email address
You find this article useful? Click here to learn more about SiteGround web hosting experts and what else we can do for you!