How to display an RSS feed in WordPress?
RSS stands for Really Simple Syndication - a web feed format for publishing frequent updates of site content such as news, blog posts, etc.
Publishers benefit from RSS feeds because this lets them syndicate their site content automatically. Readers benefit from web feeds by getting timely updates when something new is posted on their favorite websites.
WordPress gives you the option to easily add RSS feeds to your website. To do this, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your WordPress admin area and go to Widgets in the Appearance section.
- Click the Add button next to the RSS widget.
- In the Current Widgets section on the right click Edit for the RSS widget.
- Type the RSS feed URL, its title (optional) and check what item details to display (optional).
- Click Done and then Save Changes to publish the RSS feed on your blog.
If you want to see a video tutorial on how display an RSS feed in WordPress, click Play Video on the screen below.
Find more useful WordPress videos at WordPress.tv.
You find this article useful? Click here to learn more about SiteGround web hosting experts and what else we can do for you!