How to create new accounts on my Dedicated server?
To create a new account on your Dedicated server you will need to login to WHM.
Next, select the Create a New Account link from the left menu. On the next page you will have to enter the necessary information for the account.
Fill in the fields as follows:
- Domain - enter the domain name that will be set as primary for the new account;
- Username - enter the username of the account. Note that it should be 8 characters long;
- Password - enter the password for the account;
- Email - enter the administrative e-mail address that will be associated with this account;
- Choose a Package - select standard from the drop-down menu;
- cPanel Theme - choose X3 from the drop-down menu to use the latest cPanel theme;
- Language - the language that will be used for the cPanel interface;
You can leave the other fields/checks to their default values. Finally, click the Create button to complete the creation of the account.