How to enable caching in Drupal?
In order to enable caching in Drupal, log in as administrator and follow the steps below:
- Go to Site Configuration
- Select Performance
- Under the Caching mode section, select Normal
- Under the Block cache section, select Enabled
- Save the changes by clicking on Save Configuration
- Go to Configuration on the top menu
- Click on the Performance link
- Locate the Caching section and click on the checkbox labeled Cache Blocks
- Click Save Configuration to save changes
Drupal 8 has its Page Cache and the Dynamic Page Cache module enabled by default.
You find this article useful? Click here to learn more about SiteGround web hosting experts and what else we can do for you!