What does SiteGround do to speed up my website?
Speed is essential when it comes to maintaining a website. Not only does it improve the experience of the site's visitors, but it also helps with search engine standings.
SiteGround's servers are built with speed in mind, and hardware is handpicked by our head system administrators. We employ all the industry latest hardware and software means to boost a website's performance. These include:
- Using SSD drives for our shared and Cloud hosting platforms.
- The latest PHP releases with build in opcode cache.
- Nginx used in conjunction with our web server software to cache and speed up the delivery of static content.
- We partner with CloudFlare to provide a free CDN.
- Our unique SuperCacher technology, designed to cache dynamic pages and compatible with popular CMS applications like WordPress and Joomla!. The SuperCacher also includes Memcached and Google Pagespeed as means to optimize the performance of your website.
You find this article useful? Click here to learn more about SiteGround web hosting experts and what else we can do for you!