How Can I File a Complaint?
Providing high quality customer service is a top priority at SiteGround. If you are unsatisfied with the assistance you have received at any point, we encourage you to escalate your request to a support supervisor or to report your complaint. This way you will also help us make our services even better.
Contacting a Support Supervisor
If at any moment you are unsatisfied with the support you are getting on any of the channels - Live Chat, Ticket or Phone, you can always escalate your request to a supervisor.
If you are not satisfied with the level of support you are getting by the operator during a chat:
- You can request your issue to be escalated to a supervisor during your chat session.
- If you are unsatisfied with the outcome at the end of the chat, you may give it a negative rating. Chats that are given a negative rating will immediately provide you the options to reconnect and chat with the supervisor on shift, or to leave feedback that will later be reviewed by a supervisor.
- If you still not satisfied with the level of support you got on chat, you can proceed and file a formal complaint as described below.
After receiving a reply to your ticket, if you are not satisfied with the provided resolution:
- You can ask to have your ticket escalated to a supervisor.
- You can also give a negative rating to the ticket. That will display the option to send the ticket for review by a supervisor.
- If you still not satisfied with the level of support you were provided, you can proceed and file a formal complaint as described below.
If you are not satisfied with the level of support you have received by the operator during a phone call:
- You can file a complaint as described below
Filing a Complaint
If after reporting your complaint and escalating it to a supervisor you are still unsatisfied with the provided resolution, you are welcome to further escalate your complaint.
Prepare your complaint and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also find an official complaint form here.
Preparing Your Complaint
Providing detailed information about your complaint will make its resolution much quicker. You should include the following:
- Date the issue occurred
- Detailed description of the issue
- Supportive documents relative to the issue
- All prior communication regarding the same complaint
- Your proposed resolution
The investigation of a complaint is free of charge. We shall not investigate anonymous complaints. All complaints are taken seriously and will be reviewed, investigated and responded to fairly and thoroughly. We aim to respond to the complainant within 5 business days. In the event that the complaint needs more detailed consideration due to the complexity of the raised issue(s) or volume of materials attached to the complaint, we reserve the right to extend the term of our response to one month.