Where can I find information about my server?
If you are a SiteGround customer, you can find the name servers, IP address and hostname of your server into your User Area:
- Go to My Accounts section.
- Click on the Manage Account button against the account you need information for (if you have more than one account).
- On the Information & Settings tab you will notice the DNS servers, Server IP address and hostname listed.
In case you need detailed information about the PHP configuration, you can follow these steps:
- Create a file called phpinfo.php in your public_html directory (you can use File Manager in cPanel).
- Put the following text in the file:
<?php phpinfo(); ?>
and save the file.
- Access the file using your browser at http://yourdomain.com/phpinfo.php
- Here you will find full information about the web server PHP configuration including libraries and system type and OS version.
You find this article useful? Click here to learn more about SiteGround web hosting experts and what else we can do for you!