How to optimize Drupal for better performance?
Drupal is one of the most popular CMS applications, offering stability and performance for almost any kind of site. However, if you don't maintain it properly, it can become slow.
Here are some tips on how to optimize your Drupal:
- Enable caching for your Drupal.
- Optimize your Drupal database.
- If your Drupal is hosted on a dedicated solution, you can modify the global MySQL settings for better performance.
- Check your website using this online tool. It will give you valuable information on what modifications can be made in order to improve its performance.
- Disable/remove all modules/blocks you are not using.
You find this article useful? Click here to learn more about SiteGround web hosting experts and what else we can do for you!