The world is going mobile – don’t stay behind
Do you know that feeling when you’re not in front of your computer, but you need to find something online quickly – you thank God for your smart phone. It has everything you need in the palm of your hand. You start browsing on your phone, looking up what you need online. And then the frustration kicks in – even if it is a website that you use every day on your computer, if it is not optimized for mobile devices, opening it up on a smart phone and finding what you need can take ages. Up to the point when you give up – and simply try googling a new site that will give you what you want faster, on time and in a way that you can easily read and interact with on your mobile phone.
Millions of people every day browse the web through their mobile phones – on their way to work, while waiting in line, while they need a quick reference for something. Having a mobile site is no longer an optional extra – if you overlook the performance of your website on a mobile device, you are missing out on valuable traffic.
That’s why we teamed up with mobile website building platform goMobi to let you create a mobile version of your site fast, easy and effectively.
Why do you need a mobile website
- 60% of consumers worldwide access Internet through their mobile phones. Gartner predicts that by 2013 more people will go online using their mobile, instead of their computer. If you do not give mobile users faster access to key information, you will lose them as leads;
- 61% of mobile users will not go back to a site, if it is not optimized for mobile browsers. Even if you are used to visiting a particular website, having a lousy mobile experience can make you give that up in favor of a better user experience.
- According to Google 61% of the users call a business after searching from their phone. Therefore, having the right mobile website features to engage mobile users in a single click is vital.
Why choose goMobi mobile website builder
- goMobi is really easy to use
The goMobi setup assistant also automatically generates a mobile website based on an existing website to help users get started quickly. From there on, you can customize and add content to your mobile website as much as you want. Their Setup Assistant is really intuitive and easy to use – you need no technical knowledge to use it.
- goMobi offers all the features you need in an efficient mobile site
With goMobi you can take advantage of a variety of built-in features to let you engage mobile visitors easily – Click to Call, Click to book, Maps, Social Networking and more. When activated, all these features show on your new mobile site as simple single-click icons – making it really easy for mobile visitors to take advantage of them.
- A goMobi website works on a variety of devices
Websites created with goMobi work perfectly on both smart phones and desktop computers. Therefore, if you try to open up your mobile domain on a desktop site – it will still look and work great. Same goes for other connected devices such as the iPad, Samsung and other tablets.
And since we also found it hard to believe in the beginning and had to try it out for ourselves – we negotiated a free trial period for SiteGround clients. You can try out goMobi completely free of charge for 30 days and see if it works for you before you pay for it. In other words, you can start right away and it will not cost you anything to have a full-featured and working mobile website in no time!
Product Development – Marketing Department