How to optimize SugarCRM
SugarCRM is the world's leading provider of commercial open source customer relationship management (CRM) software. Sugar easily adapts to any business environment by offering a flexible, cost-effective solution to your needs.
By default, its loading time is above average. You can, however, further improve the performance of the application by making the following changes in its configuration:
- Drop the absolute totals from List Views by adding 'disable_count_query' = true; to your SugarCRM's config.php file.
- Alternatively, you can create a file config_override.php and add $sugar_config['disable_count_query'] = true; to it.
- Disable Automatic query repetition on to config_override by adding $sugar_config['save_query'] = 'populate_only'; to config_override.php.
- Disable Client IP verification by adding $sugar_config["verify_client_ip"] = false; to config_override.php.
- Disable VCR control by adding $sugar_config['disable_vcr'] = true; to config_override.php.
- Hide unused subpanels by adding these lines to config_override.php: $sugar_config['hide_subpanels'] = true; and $sugar_config['hide_subpanels_on_login'] = true;
- Enable slow query logging by logging in to your SugarCRM as admin and going to Admin > System Settings. Once there, check the box next to Log slow queries. and then optimize your SugarCRM database.