cPanel Logs Section
cPanel comes with several tools that provide the customers with detailed statistics. In this section we will give you a brief description of their functionality.
Please mind that your primary domain name should be pointed to the server for the statistics to work.
- Latest visitors - this tool lists the last 300 unique visitors to your web site.
- Bandwidth - here you can check the bandwidth usage of your account.
- Webalizer - this is a complex statistics program which visualizes the visits to the web site in graphics and charts.
- Webalizer FTP - this is a complex statistics program which visualizes the visits to your account through the FTP protocol in graphics and charts.
- Raw Access Logs - this tool provides you with the access log data in the way it was stored on the server, without any further modifications.
Check out how to manage RAW access logs video tutorial:
- Analog Stats - this tool provides you with a list of all the people who have visited your web site for a specific month.
- Error log - logs all errors generated by your web site. This tool allows you to determine if there is a problem with your web site pages and scripts.
- Awstats - the most comprehensive visual statistics tool in cPanel. Lists the visits to your web site with many details.