The BEST PHP hosting services by the No.1 PHP Host!
What is Postgres?
PostgreSQL is an object-relational database server. It is free and is released under the BSD-style license. It is an alternative to other open-source database systems (MySQL, Firebird), as well as to systems like Oracle, Sybase, IBM's DB2 and MS SQL Server. PostgreSQL's unusual name gives the readers pause when trying to pronounce it, especially those who pronounce SQL as "sequel". PostgreSQL's developers pronounce it "post-gress-Q-L". It is also known as "postgres". Find more details about Postgres here
On SiteGround hosting account you may use both MySQL and PostgreSQL databases. You have Unlimited FREE databases with the SiteGround Super hosting package.
SiteGround Hosting Account includes:
- Powerful servers, specially administered to ensure greater security for PHP / PostgreSQL web sites;
- 24/7 Technical Experts ready to assist you;
- Unlimited FREE Postgres databases;
- phpPgAdmin administration;
- More Features: Free Domain, unlimited space, unlimited traffic, PHP, FTP;
- Low Price: $3.95/mo only
SiteGround web host is the preferred choice of many webmasters, who use PostgreSQL. It is easy to manage your databases, when they are hosted on the fast and secure servers of SiteGround!