The Best Email hosting service by the No.1 Email Host!
POP3, IMAP and SMTP. Email Tutorial
What is POP3?
Post Office Protocol version 3 (POP3) is a standard mail protocol used to receive emails from a remote server to a local email client. POP3 allows you to download email messages on your local computer and read them even when you are offline.
What is the difference between IMAP and POP3?
The POP3 protocol assumes that there is only one client connected to the mailbox. In contrast, the IMAP protocol allows simultaneous access by multiple clients. IMAP is suitable for you if your mailbox is about to be managed by multiple users. Find more details about POP3 here.
SiteGround has long experience in providing Email hosting service. Our technical support team is available to you 24/7.
The Email hosting services include:
- Unlimited webmail accounts;
- Powerful servers, specially administered to ensure greater security for your web site;
- 24/7 Technical Experts ready to assist you;
- Easy email management, Email forwarders, Autoresponders;
- IMAP, POP3, SMTP;
- More Features: FREE Domain name, unlimited space, unlimited traffic, PHP, FTP and more;
- Low Price: $3.95/mo only
It is easy to manage you online communication, when your website is hosted on the fast and secure servers of SiteGround!