The Best Email hosting service by the No.1 Email Host!
POP3, IMAP and SMTP. Email Tutorial
What is IMAP?
The Internet Message Access Protocol (IMAP) is a mail protocol used for accessing email on a remote web server from a local client. IMAP and POP3 are the two most commonly used Internet mail protocols for retrieving emails. Both protocols are supported by all modern email clients and web servers.
What is the difference between IMAP and POP3?
The POP3 protocol assumes that there is only one client connected to the mailbox. In contrast, the IMAP protocol allows simultaneous access by multiple clients. IMAP is suitable for you if your mailbox is about to be managed by multiple users. Find more details about IMAPhere
SiteGround has long experience in providing Email hosting service. Our technical support team is available to you 24/7.
The Email hosting services include:
- Unlimited webmail accounts;
- Powerful servers, specially administered to ensure greater security for your web site;
- 24/7 Technical Experts ready to assist you;
- Easy email management, Email forwarders, Autoresponders;
- IMAP, POP3, SMTP;
- More Features: FREE Domain name, unlimited space, unlimited traffic, PHP, FTP and more;
- Low Price: $3.95/mo only
SiteGround webmail hosting account is the preferred choice for many users needing IMAP. Our customers, who access their emails via IMAP, are satisfied with the excellent performance of their accounts, hosted on SiteGround servers.